How Do I Submit a New Request for Support?
When you have a technical support issue or you want to request new service work or you need product information from BizTech, you have a few options for getting the information to the BizTech team. Please note that method #1 and #2 are preferred and will be the most efficient way to get you the support you need. Our system will automatically notify several BizTech team members at once and we have procedures established to review every request and get it processed as quickly as possible.
To submit a new request to BizTech:
- Submit a new request using at the BizTech Help Center (https://support.gobiztech.com). You will then receive an e-mail confirmation with your ticket number. [Submit New Request]
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Provide details of the support request including a screenshot if possible. You will then receive an e-mail confirmation with your ticket number.
- Contact your assigned Customer Solution Advisor. When you need to describe your issue in more detail or need guidance on submitting your request, you can always reach out to your BizTech Solution Advisor. This is especially true if you need a quote for a project or for some new software or hardware. If you are reporting an issue or need technical support, your Solution Advisor can also submit a new support ticket on your behalf.
- During normal business hours (M-F 8am-5pm Eastern Time), you can call the BizTech office at 419-539-6922 or 800-804-4715. Most times, our Administrative Assistant or a BizTech employee will answer the phone. We will get details about your issue and ask you to provide your name and e-mail address. The person taking the call will submit a support ticket into our system on your behalf and you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- At any time 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, you can call the BizTech Help Center Hot-line at 800-804-4715 -- Option 1. If a support agent is not available to take your call, you will be able to leave a voicemail message. Provide your name and e-mail address and a detailed description of the issue. The voicemail system will automatically create a support ticket in our system. When a BizTech representative receives the ticket alert, you will be added to the ticket as the requester and you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
For the BizTech Help Center, sign in first or register if it is your first time using BizTech Support.