How Do I Check the Status of a Support Ticket?
If you have the support ticket e-mail, you can reply to that message to add your own comments to an existing ticket.
If you want to view open, pending, or solved tickets that you have previously submitted, you do that from the BizTech Help Center.
- Open your web browser and go to address: https://support.gobiztech.com
- Click the "Sign In" button on the top right of the page.
- Enter your e-mail address and password (see below if you don't know your password).
- Click sign-in. If successful, you will see your name in the upper right. You can manage your profile and view your activities by clicking that link.
- From the main BizTech Help Center home page, you can search the Knowledge Base or view your current support requests (tickets).
- When you click the link for a support ticket, you can add comments. This will be useful to let the BizTech support team know more information about an issue or will allow you to communicate when an issue is resolved.
What if I don't have a password?
If you have submitted one or more requests to BizTech for support and received a Ticket number from our system, then you already are registered in the BizTech Help Center. You may not have setup a password or you forgot your password. Simply click the "Forgot my password" link and you will be provided with a method to reset your own password.